Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Love the Lord your God, with all your heart, soul and mind ♥

Lord teach me how to love you
To release my stubborn hands,
cause I want to live like you Jesus,
I want to give you all I am.

And I love you so, and I give all of my
heart to say
I need you now...
My everything.

I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it,
cause it's all about you,
It's all about you
Jesus

And how many times have you heard me
pray, "Lord draw near to me...?"
Everything I need is you,
My beginning my forever...

All of my ambitions, hopes and plans
I surrender these into your hands...

Jesus, you're my Savior, you are heaven
in my heart...


You say strength is found in weakness
Peace in incompleteness
So why do I hold on?

You look, For a heart that's open
For beauty in the broken
So why am I withdrawn?

My soul's screaming out
To be found in You

Spirit draw me to my knees
Captivate all of me, all of me
Here before You honestly
Captivate all of me, all of me

I'm so messy and distracted
Undisciplined and tactless
Here on the inside

I thought age would tell the secrets
But the secrets are still secret
And the years are passing by ---


...
Teach me to wait in the moments of my need
Teach me to hear the melodies of peace

- A few lyrics from some of my favorite worship songs
that just make me go..."Wow, God..."


Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," delclares the Lord, "Plans for good and not for evil, plans to give you both a hope and a future."

Romans 12:21
"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil, with good."

SUPER STRONG GOD, YOU LOVE ME, SUPER STRONG GOD, YOU MADE EVERYTHING SOO BEAUTIFUL, NONE CAN COMPARE, I LOOK IN WONDER AT ALL YOU HAVE MADE, OCEANS AND MOUNTAINS SPEAK OF YOUR NAME, ALL CREATION SHOUTS OF YOU. GOD YOU TRULY ARE, A SUPER STRONG GOD.

♥.
♥.♥.
♥.♥.♥.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Cassie!!!! When were you gonna tell us you have a blog!! I love it - it's so, so, so PINK!! Ha ha! We need to get together really soon - cause I miss you!

I love the words to this song, it's so beautiful. May God bless you as you give Him all that you have....

Love you!
Aunty Wendy

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.